When you arrive at our studio we will ask you to complete a form. This is to ensure it is safe for you to go ahead and get a tattoo. We are checking the following markers:
- That you are over 18 years of age
- That you are in sound medical health and it is safe to go ahead and tattoo you.
- That you are not currently pregnant of breastfeeding.
- That you are not on any medication that would prevent you from getting a tattoo.
Along with this information we will also ask you for the following data:
- Contact information including address, phone number and email address.
- Demographic information such as your date of birth
Once we have collected all of this data we store your details on our system for internal purposes. This information is kept safe within a locked file and is not shared with any third party organisations.
After your tattoo has been created we will take photographs of the finished results, these will be shared on our social media pages and website. We may link or tag you, please let us know if you would rather we kept this information private.
As a Custom Design Studio each piece of artwork has been created just for you, so whilst we can't guarantee that other customers won't opt for similar design's we can promise that yours is one of a kind piece and will not be copied like for like.